Bandana bib, dribble bib, drool bib, bibdana...whatever you choose to call them, our Cotton Bandana Bibs are not just practical and fashionable. They are soft and absorbent, (making them excellent for teething littles) reversible, and have 3 snaps which allow them to fit from newborn to toddler with ease.
Bibs are sold as a Mystery Pack containing 6 bibs in a variety of patterns. The patterns shown are for reference only. We cannot guarantee which patterns will find their way to you. We may include patterns that are not shown here. However, if you tell us whether you are expecting a boy or girl, or prefer gender neutral, we will do our best to accommodate.
- Handcrafted in a smoke free, pet free environment
- 3 adjustable CPSIA Certified plastic KAM snaps ensure most children will be able to wear this bib from 3M to 24M+
- Materials: Dual layers of 100% prewashed cotton flannel, CPSIA Certified plastic KAM snaps, thread
- Reverse side is 100% prewashed cotton flannel or fleece
- Reversible bib may be worn on either side, adding to the versatility of your kiddos outfits
- Ships throughout Canada from Quesnel, British Columbia
- Pattern placement may vary slightly from that illustrated
- Colours may look slightly different on your computer monitor as compared to in person
- For the safety of your child, please remove dribble bibs, necklaces, scarves and the like before naps and bedtime. Never leave anything attached around your child's neck while unattended
The regular price of each bib is $10. Our Mystery Packs are priced at $30 each (6 bibs) plus shipping.