This keto sourdough loaf is nut-free and made of all natural ingredients. It has a soft crumb and a chewy crust. Use it for sandwiches or toast. It is delicious both ways and will keep at room temperature away from any heat sources for up to 5 days. If you don't think you will use the whole loaf within that time frame, just slice and freeze in convenient portions.
A Grilled Cheese is one of the ways we enjoy eating this bread:
- Butter two slices of bread for each sandwich.
- Spread one slice with our North Cariboo Black Onion Jam (now available at Long Table Grocery in Quesnel).
- Stack some cheese, (we like a strong cheddar) on the second slice before closing up the sandwich.
- Butter both sides of the outside of the sandwich and grill until the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy with a side of veggie stix and our Crisp Spicy Dill Pickles w/Garlic & Hot Peppers. (Also stocked at Long Table Grocery.)
Keto Ingredients: Oat fiber, flax meal, vital wheat gluten, salt, onions, inulin, butter, egg, xanthan gum, yeast, malt and keto sourdough culture.
Net Carbs per loaf: 35g. Approximately 2.9g per slice, based on portioning into 12 slices.
Available in Quesnel, BC only.