Like a little heat to spice things up? Well then, we are pretty sure you will like this pepper jelly. It packs a little heat with a little sweet, and is oh so good!
Contains: Locally grown sweet peppers, garlic, jalapenos, onions, sugar, vinegar, salt and natural pectin.
Our favourite ways to eat this pepper jelly:
- Pile it on sandwiches of any type
- On top of cream cheese with baguettes or crackers
- Rolled up in salami slices spread with cream cheese
- Mix it into cream cheese
- Stirred into sauces and salad dressings
- As a glaze for meat or fish