If you area Pepper Head, we think you'll love this pepper jelly. It packs some delicious citrusy heat with a little sweet, and it's oh so good!
Contains: Fatalii peppers, sweet peppers, oranges, onions, vinegar, cane sugar, lemon juice and citrus pectin.
Our favourite ways to eat this pepper jelly:
- Pile it on sandwiches of any type
- On top of cream cheese with baguettes or crackers
- Rolled up in salami slices spread with cream cheese
- Mix it into cream cheese
- Stirred into sauces and salad dressings
- As a glaze for meat, fish or vegetables