Our Chive Blossom Jelly is not only pretty to look at, but it has a wonderfully delicate taste of onion that makes it the perfect accompaniment to your charcuterie board and much more.
Ingredients: Locally grown chive blossoms, water, vinegar, sugar, salt and pectin.
Our favourite ways to eat this luscious jelly:
- Add to your charcuterie board
- Pile it on sandwiches of any type
- On top of cream cheese with baguettes or crackers
- Rolled up in salami slices spread with cream cheese
- Mix it into cream cheese
- Stirred into sauces and salad dressings
- As a glaze for meat or fish