- Heirloom, Open-Pollinated, Non-Hybrid
- Heat level: Ranges from mild to medium with a slightly sweet flavour
- Colour - Green, but will ripen to red if left on the vine long enough
- Size: Up to 2 feet tall; up to10 inches in length
- Perfect for stuffing, soups, stews, sauces, salsa
Note: Please bring a box or other container when you pick up your starter plants to protect them during transportation.
Stuffed Anaheim Peppers with Mexican Rice, Black Beans, Corn & Cheese Recipe (click link and scroll down for recipe)